YO-KAI WATCH 2 CONTEST
Win BOTH Versions of Yo-Kai Watch 2! The details are on our YouTube Channel. The rules are below!
HURRY! ENDS October 8, 2016!
PIPERSPICKS.TV YO-KAI WATCH 2 CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter this PIPERSPICKS.TV YO-KAI WATCH 2 CONTEST (the “Contest”), follow these instructions (if you are a minor, be sure to get a parent or guardian’s permission):
A) Subscribe to YouTube.com/PipersPicksTV and Follow Piper’s Picks TV on Instagram.com/PipersPicksTV; and
B) Complete either option 1 or 2 below:
1) Post a public video on YouTube containing “#PipersPicksYoKaiContest” in the video title” of a video showing:
a) You singing the English version of the Yo-Kai Watch theme song, Yo-Kai Exercise Song or Gera Gera Po; and/or
b) You dancing the original Yo-Kai Watch dance; OR
2) Post a public picture on Instagram and Facebook showing your original artwork featuring a Yo-Kai Watch sketch or painting and tag @PipersPicksTV in the picture and include both @PipersPicksTV and #PipersPicksYoKaiContest in your first comment for the picture.
Winner will be determined by Piper’s Picks TV talent and producers based on scores between 1 and 5 for each of the following: creativity, complexity, and humor of your theme song cover, dance performance, or picture. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or use of multiple email addresses to hide identity will void all entries and result in disqualification. This Contest starts on September 26, 2016 at 5:00pm P.S.T. and ends on October 8, 2016 at 11:59 PM P.S.T. Any entry posted prior to or subsequent to the dates/times of the current Periodic Contest will not constitute an entry and entries made during any other Contest will not be included in any subsequent Periodic Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 10 years of age and older as of the start date of the current Contest, except for employees of PipersPicks.TV or PiPER. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. CONTEST: 3 Winners will be determined by Piper’s Picks TV talent and producers (“Sponsors”) based on the creativity, fun, and expressiveness of the submissionContest from among all eligible entries received. Selection will be conducted by Sponsors. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified via the social network platform that the entry was received from and may be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, based on the same Contest entry criteria, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event potential winner is a minor, a parent or legal guardian, within days (7) of notification, must provide via email parent or guardian’s name and email address, approval for minor to receive Prize(s), and shipping address for delivery of Prize(s), along with any above-required documents. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZE(S): The Prizes include one copy of each Yo-Kai Watch 2 title, Fleshy Souls and Bony Spirits to each of three winners. The approximate retail value of each prize is approximately $79.99 U.S.D. at the time of the Contest. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are available to be won.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering a Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to hold Sponsors, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsors to use the winner’s name and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsors are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right to modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event the Contest is terminated, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises concerning the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entry will be deemed made by the name, username and/or email address provided by the entrant. In the event a full name is not utilized, the entry will be declared made by the “authorized account holder.” “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/entry. All federal and state laws apply.
6. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope. Include the start date of the Contest in the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
SPONSORS: Piper’s Picks TV ℅Adam Feinsilver, Esq. 3950 Laurel Canyon Blvd. #1802, Studio City, CA 91614, Los Angeles, CA
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Nintendo. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest to the Sponsors.
MEET SKAI JACKSON / PIPER CURDA CONTEST
The contest to meet celebrities Skai Jackson or Piper Curda visit you for a pizza party ended!